Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Astrocation 2009

Have you ever wanted to know what it is like to be at some of the biggest and coolest observatories in the world? Well now you can, starting today! I will be touring New Mexico, Arizona, and California looking for all places/things astronomy related. I will be giving full coverage via, video, blog, pictures, and Twitter. So here is how you can follow along:

Twitter: for the fast and up to date observing, traveling and random experiences.

Flickr: Be the first to see all of my astrocation photos, be it astrophotography or just some observatory shots I will post all of them here. (Videos too!)

My Blog: Long stories, interviews and experiences will be posted!


So tune in and dont be shy submit questions, comments, and tell me what to observe/Image! Untill then!

Elias Jordan

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Directory
Top Blogs EatonWeb Blog Directory RSSMountain

Free Blog Counter
Poker Blog